Business State of Mind Seminar- The Physician Assistant and Nurse Practitioner New Graduate Seminar
This seminar is near and dear to my heart because it has helped hundreds of Physician Assistant and Nurse Practitioner seniors students and new graduates to ease their fear and anxiety when transitioning from student to practicing provider.
I created Business State of Mind with the intention of empowering job seekers, especially graduating senior students and new grads, with the tools, confidence and knowledge they will need to ace ANY interview for the rest of their career.
In the LIVE half day Physician Assistant and Nurse Practitioner New Graduate Seminar we will cover the following:
- Taking the boards (A few brief helpful tips)
- Pre-Job Search Preparation (A detailed discussion)
- Important Numbers: License, DEA, NPI, NYS Prescription Program (How to?, forms, links, etc...)
- Resumes and CVs
- Cover Letters and Thank You Letters
- Marketing Methods for PA’s and NP's
- Job Searching (Many tactics explored in detail)
- Is it better to working in a Hospital or Private Practice?
- The Interview (What to expect, tips, tactics and more)
- Contracts (Anatomy, To Sign or Not to Sign and more)
- Compensation Negotiation (Tips and tools to empower any PA or NP job seeker)
- Relevant PA and NP statistics
- Resigning from a job (When to, How to, and more)
- And more!