Interview Coaching and Job Offer Assessment
If you’re nervous about an upcoming interview you're not alone. And while being nervous is normal, you must be sure to avoid making critical mistakes that may cause you to miss out on an opportunity to land the job of your dreams.
With my Physician Assistant and Nurse Practitioner Interview Coaching and Job Offer Assessment you will get one-on-one coaching with me. Your coaching session will not be scripted and will receive a 100% customized plan to help you kick a** at your interview!
What to expect:
- We will discuss the details of your upcoming interview
- We will discuss your interviewer (or as I call it Know your Opponent- This will make more sense during your coaching session)
- We will run through typical interview questions and some great responses that will make you shine
- We will cover negotiating points, tactics, etc
- We will discuss how to appropriately address the topic of salary.
- And I will answer any other questions that you may think of during the coaching session.
When you’re made a job offer we will discuss the details of your offer and I will help you to determine if it is a fair offer, if there is room for negotiation and even provide you with counter-negotiating points that may help you create the job of your dreams.
Are you really prepared to interview and negotiate a contract?
The reality is, entering into an interview unprepared can result in accepting a job you may regret for years to come.